Sanne - Bicolour green tourmaline
Sanne is a unique feminine cluster for someone looking for something a bit more unconventional. A cluster of clear moissanite and orange tourmaline are nestled next to a bi colour tourmaline giving this ring a completely unique feel.
Available in 9ct Yellow Gold.
- Stone Sizes: 6.6mm x 4.7mm baguette bicolour tourmaline, two 3.8mm x3mm pear orange tourmalines and a 2mm round moissanite
- Ring size: M. This can be sized two sizes up or down.
- This is an once-off design and is available immediately in the above specified size.
- In the case of your jewellery tarnishing or becoming dirty, simply clean it with a soft cloth and a metal cleaning agent such as Silvo / Brasso, a generic jewellery cleaner, or simply hot water, a sponge and soap. If you are in Cape Town, please feel free to drop it off at our shop for cleaning.
- To avoid necklaces and chains developing a dull appearance, try keeping them away from body lotions and perfumes.
- To increase the longevity of your gold-plated piece, it should be removed when exercising, swimming, and showering. If and when plating does start to fade, give us a call or pop us a mail and we will re plate.